Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Axis, You Got Me!

Check out this cool email Axis Wake (@AxisWake) received from Mark Klein this morning.

After 29 years of racing motocross I decided it was time to switch gears so I went out and bought a new wakeboard boat in 2007. 375 hours later on the hour meter... I have been toying with the idea of getting a new model year wakeboard boat.

Countless hours behind the keyboard has yielded one thing. You GOT ME! I’m in, I want an Axis A22. I have to hand it to your marketing department and their relentless progression of utilizing all the latest web technologies to get the word out.

Living in upstate New York we have a plethora of fresh water lakes to shred that we cram 100’s of hours behind the wheel and rope each summer in our short 5 month New York summers. Can't wait to get my hands on an Axis A22!

Thanks for your time and a huge JOB WELL DONE!

Best of luck to you and your team. If you ever find yourself in upstate NY and looking for some buttery water to shred, look me up!

Sincerely
Mark Klein


Thanks for the email Mark! Keep shreddin' man and we hope to see you in an A22 soon!

Tags: | | | | | | |

No comments: