Monday, February 8, 2010

Great Boat and Great People to Work With

Received this great email from another new Axis A22 (@AxisWake) owner today.

Greg Lettich wrote....
I just wanted to say that we demoed an Axis late October of 09 and we fell in love with it. So much that when I brought it back from the demo I told the dealership to start working on getting one custom ordered. Forward to today and it gets sprayed on Monday the 8th!

I also wanted to say that Matt Bishop and Adam Perez have been great contacts and great people to work with and it makes me happy to know that customer support is top notch and that the Malibu family feel is also with Axis. I know I have probably annoyed Matt to death and asked Adam tons of questions too and they were quick to get back with me and work with me on different things. Even the dealers (not just one I bought mine from) have been nice and just great people all the way around.

We are going down to the plant next Thursday to see the final stages of ours getting built. We are extremely stoked and excited. I wish spring or summer would come quicker so we can get out and ride.

We loved all the features of the Axis and the affordability of it and all the great customer and product expert support we have received throughout the process. Matt has been very helpful and patient with me lol.

When we get ours, we will be putting Wetsounds in it completely from amps to sub and towers. We are going to put the sub under the drivers footwell area to save room in the compartment too.

Sorry to be long winded, but I thought you might want to know that they [Matt and Adam] represent Axis well.

Greg's A22 is being built at the Axis Wake Research factory this week. We will be posting the pics to the Axis Wake Flickr Channel.

Tags: | | | | | | | | |

No comments: